Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cookie Cutter Christians Need Not Reply

Heard the term 'cookie cutter Christians' today-I understand the concept represented, but in my life I have never met one.
The diversity of peoples whom God has saved is remarkable.
There is no superior Race.
No gender supremacy.
All have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God so guess what?
We all are dependent not on our color or gender or strength or mental prowess
or any other discriminating "thing" by which the world measures success.
We Christians all share the same label:
Saved by the Grace of God.
Now, in this present age, we are all different.
But one day we will all be together in Heaven, our impurities and failings washed away.
We will all be alike. Conformed to the image of Christ.
May that Day arrive soon.





1 comment:

Doug said...

This has been an exceptionally GOOD day, and I praise God for it and every day I am alive.
"21 This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope.
22 The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
24 “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I have hope in Him.”
25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the person who seeks Him.
26 It is good that he waits silently For the salvation of the LORD."